Happy Days Quilting

A blog about Applique and Quilting

Thursday 3 February 2011

Goodies!

I'm going to be 40 this year, it's on the same day as the royal wedding (which is a bit of a thunder stealer) and I've decided the presents all should be quilting related, my original plan was "40 things to do with quilting" please! but on reflection that seems excessive (to my Husband that is).
So I have started a wish list and to spread the cost out I've started to order things already and my first parcel arrived today Yay!!


I love Patsy Thompson DVD's she is such a good teacher and gives you the confidence to have a go
Applique Sharps no 10's lovely chubbly
And a clover threader for those pesky threads that won't go thru the needle!!

I'm really looking forward to my birthday now rather than dreading it LOL

Patricia

5 comments:

Donna said...

Hi Patricia, Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I think I am more in love with batiks than I let on. Another clover tool you might like for your 40th is the clover cutter. It's a little thingy that you hang around you neck and I use mine at the machine every day. Best tool I own for quilting. I lost it once and went into a deep depression!

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Just found your blog and love all your quilts! I hope you get all of this and more for your birthday. I love Patsy Thompson and have learned a lot from her blog and videos.

Siv said...

Hello! You have a great blog and I want to follow you here. I'm not good at English, but using a translation program, I hope that I can understand and make myself understood. Have a nice day! :o)

surotoshop said...

Thank you very much for posting and sharing this great article. It is so interesting for me contoh alat bantu sex and beneficial to all people who read

Sweet Home said...

Helloo mate great blog