Happy Days Quilting

A blog about Applique and Quilting

Sunday 4 May 2014

A finish and a flimsy

My finish is a mini kaleidoscope quilt,  I made it several years ago but had only quilted it in the ditch, so it was all ready for me to play with.

And my flimsy is an old bargello quilt that needed its borders added.

Ive been having a lord of the rings sewing marathon the last few days so managed to get a lot of sewing time in :)

Ive also started a new appliqué quilt but will post more about that next week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Patricia,
I just came across your blog and I must say, your quilts are wonderful. How you manage that in the UK I'll never know.
I am originally from Leeds, England but didnt really know much about quilting until I came to live in the USA in 2001.
I am fortunate enough to work in a quilt store now in Manassas, Virginia, so I've learned a little :))
Keep up the good work, your quilting is awesome, thanks for sharing.
Stephanie